Wednesday, May 16, 2007

英文常用语排行榜

1 See you later. 待会见;再联络 A: I have to go. B: See you later.

2 What’s up? 近来过得如何? A: Hey! What’s up? B: Nothing much! As usual.

3 It’s on me. 我来付 A: The beer is on me. B: Thank you.

4 I mean it. 我是说真的 A: Do you really want to quit your job? B: I mean it.

5 Check, please. 买单 A: Check, please. B: Yes, sir.

6 Mind your own business. 别多管闲事 A: What were you talking about? B: Mind your own business.

7 Hold on. 请稍等 A: May I leave a message, please? B: Hold on.

8 Whatever! 随你的便 A: Shall I tell him tonight or tomorrow? B: Whatever!

9 After you. 你先(请) A: Please come in. B: After you.

10 Nonsense! 胡说八道! A: Tell me the truth. I don’t want nonsense. B: I am telling the truth.

11 Cheer up! 振作点 A: We lost the game again! B: Cheer up! You’ll do better next time.

12 No way! 不行 A: Let’s have pizza for lunch. B: No way! I hate pizza.

13 Go for it! 加油! A: It’s an important test. B: Yes, I will go for it!

14 You’ve got me there. / (it) beats me. 我想不出来:我不知道:你考倒我了 A: Do you know the height of that building? B: You’ve got me there. (Beats me)

15 Who Cares! 谁管你呀! A: I can’t finish my homework. Can you help me to do some? B: Who cares!

No comments: