Monday, February 4, 2008

Letter to ask for salary raise

Hello, Mr. XXX,
I’m sorry to write such a letter, but, you know, my parents are peasants, I have to care about the money for the maintenance of my family. You know, I have been in XXX for about 1.5 year, but I never got a pay rise. I have always been a loyal and diligent employee, work the work and talk the talk, I think it’s so unfair to me. To be honest, I feel a little bit shy to ask for money, but I think I’m not for the money, I just want the reason. I don’t know how to tell my mom why my salary is never got change.
However, I owe XXX and you a big thanks. You give me courage and confidence to speak English, and I do learn a lot and get a lot from XXX in the paste 1.5 year.
I’m really sorry to talk about this, but you know I have no choice. Being a tester in Microsoft, I can’t feel so much successful, but I never forget to learn from other guys around me. I really want to do something. So, please remember me, I’m always ready for a more challenge or tough task.

No comments: